The Law Offices of Linda M. Toga, P.C. provides small business owners and start ups with personalized legal service and thoughtful legal advice needed to address a range of legal needs faced by small businesses.
From preparing and filing documents needed to create corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships to negotiating contacts of sale and buy/sell agreements, Ms. Toga offers her clients unsurpassed legal expertise and attention to detail that is often difficult to find elsewhere. She not only takes the time to understand the issues facing the small business owner but, she makes sure her clients understand their options and feel comfortable with the strategies they pursue. As a result of her experience working with small business owners in a wide variety of industries, Ms. Toga is able to provide her clients with innovative and cost-effective solutions to problems.
Small business legal services include:
- creation / dissoultion of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- preparation of operating agreements
- preparation of buy / sell agreements
- preparation of filings relating to tax status
- negotiations of contracts sale
- preparation of corporate resolutions
- resolution of disputes between owners
Whether you are starting a new business and need an operating agreement, are ready to retire and sell your business or require assistance with various state and county legal and licensing requirements, you should call The Law Offices of Linda M. Toga, P.C. today.